We promise to:
- Provide dental care of a consistently good quality for all our patients.
- Listen with respect and respond to your concerns.
- Clearly state the cost of proposed dental treatment in advance.
- Do our absolute level best to keep to time. Aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- Follow the British Dental Association’s guidelines on infection control.
- Take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- Make no charges for appointments changed or cancelled where 24 hours’ notice has been given.
We appreciate your commitment to:
- Arrive on time for your appointments.
- Follow our instructions to care for the work we provide.
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised.
- Pay for treatment as requested. We accept cash, personal and business cheques and most credit and debit cards. We also offer interest free credit.
- Talk to us, let us know what you think of what we do: right and wrong.
- Help our Dental Practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.